Skyrim - CotN Skyrim - CotN

Good Video, I enjoyed it,

I used to enjoy watching flash animations, then I took an arrow to the knee.

The Ultimate Present The Ultimate Present

Yay finaly here :D

I've been reading the comic for quite a while now, and have been looking forward to this ever since you first announced it, was it sham who helped you with the audio problems? Anyway really liked this, the attention to detail you gave was wonderful. I can't wait for your next flash film, what do you have planned?

arrochar responds:

Nah Sham programmed a 'Flash camera' which made a lot of camera pans and zooms in this so much easier. I have an another Elwood cartoon in mind, I'll keep the fans informed.

Social SuffoKation Social SuffoKation

Artistic Masterpiece

This animation can only be described as art. I can see that you put a lot of effort into this, with its many details. The music really sets the mood, and the graphics back it up, along with the slow pace of movement.

Experimental animations such as this are to me the very high end of flash animation, maybe even animation its self. So well-done! You have painted a masterpiece, and hopefully, I’ll catch you on the front page.

Tuxi Tuxi

ok but

it was a bit buggey i got stuck inside a wall on level 2 have a good look at your hit tests

Futurama  Comic Maker X Futurama Comic Maker X

good

very good i hope to see more good games/moves from you

Franks Adventure 3 Franks Adventure 3

need help with bracelet

well iv sean that alot of people have got stuck trying to find that dam bracelet

to get try fishing near the fish tank

anyway not a bad game but very glichy

big solo thingy I dunno big solo thingy I dunno

Geat!

Is that you playing the guitar, if so that's great I loved it, really good guitar work there!

MetalGodDeathMaster responds:

Thanks sorry about the quality my recording program is bitchy lol