Skyrim - CotN Skyrim - CotN

Good Video, I enjoyed it,

I used to enjoy watching flash animations, then I took an arrow to the knee.

The Ultimate Present The Ultimate Present

Yay finaly here :D

I've been reading the comic for quite a while now, and have been looking forward to this ever since you first announced it, was it sham who helped you with the audio problems? Anyway really liked this, the attention to detail you gave was wonderful. I can't wait for your next flash film, what do you have planned?

arrochar responds:

Nah Sham programmed a 'Flash camera' which made a lot of camera pans and zooms in this so much easier. I have an another Elwood cartoon in mind, I'll keep the fans informed.

Social SuffoKation Social SuffoKation

Artistic Masterpiece

This animation can only be described as art. I can see that you put a lot of effort into this, with its many details. The music really sets the mood, and the graphics back it up, along with the slow pace of movement.

Experimental animations such as this are to me the very high end of flash animation, maybe even animation its self. So well-done! You have painted a masterpiece, and hopefully, I’ll catch you on the front page.

The Dying Neuron The Dying Neuron

I liked it :)

I like how you represented the links between brain cells and made the whole thing strange almost alien. The building like object was very well drawn too. I'm lucking forward to your future flashes; I love experimental things like this.

iisotripyy responds:

Thankyou so much :) I think next up might be a video clip

Dogs Dream To. Dogs Dream To.

Kinda odd.

Nice flash. Hmm but it's kinda still. like 303 said more movement would be great. The idea is great aswell!

CHOKE ON A BAG OF DUCKS CHOKE ON A BAG OF DUCKS

...

For a Collab that was very poor! The intro was great though!

TruffleClock responds:

FUCK

Who Goes There? Part 2 Who Goes There? Part 2

Very Good

Very good game with mint action, but very much like the Area-51 Ps2 game......

GrimEntertainment responds:

yes I know there seem to be some simularity to that game (: , but I hope as the story get started It will stand on its on two feet, but I will check that game out just to be sure! Really glad you liked it though and thank you!

Chavs Chavs

Translation

I had a go but I’m not sure if that’s right.

Before:
bet hu eva put dat on iz a goth fucker or sum sk8r prick jus cos us chavs wear designer clothes n be4 u say cheap n tacky well go n buy a stone island jacket for unda 100 quid, bet u cnt find one, dis were wank n dat song were a load of shit!

After:
I bet you haven’t ever done something like this to a goth fucker or some skater prick, and it’s just because, us chavs wear designer clothing, and before you say cheap and tacky clothing, you should try finding a stone island jacket for less than 100 pounds; I bet you wont be able to find one. This was wank and that song was a load of shit.

Why do chavs only make plebs (It meaning is similar to idiots.) of themselves?

Zelda The Forgotten Tales Zelda The Forgotten Tales

Voice acting

The voice acting in it was terrible, I'm sorry to say. Hmm wait to you have a deeper voice till trying again with recording you voice.

Don't Download Music Don't Download Music

Ok but why flash?

Look mate their was no point of doing this in flash. You should of uploaded to a funny movie site or somthing, but it just doesn't belong here on Newgrounds. I gave you low graphics and style due to the fact it was just video.